How To Make Decorating Tape Bookmarks
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make decorating tape bookmarks in this easy DIY. I love using decorating tape to create a unique and sophisticated look in some of my crafts. These bookmarks are not only easy to make but great for a craft to work with kids now that school is starting. I used two different pattern designs for these bookmarks in pink and in blue colors. These decorating tape bookmarks will certainly be as unique as you would want them to be with the so many options for decorating tape out there."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations