How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Paper crafts are always fun! And this paper box is something great to add to your collection! Each compartment can be used to store different items. It can be used as a gift box, a jewelry box, or just a box to store little things! All you need is some card stock and glue. This simple tutorial walks you through making your own design, but also there is a free design in case you have less time. You need about 1-2 hours to complete the whole box, but it is worth it! Come check out!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations