How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy DIY diffuser bracelet is a great idea for taking your favorite aromatherapy essential oil with you at all times. Whether going to work, collage or even school this bracelet is a great idea to diffuse essential oils. Just place a few drops on the clay beads and that is it. The beads are made with air dry clay, stamped with a beautiful pattern from a button. The colors are so warm and neutral that will go with a wide variety of outfits."
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Repurposed Map Cookie Tins
- Darling DIY Clothespin Trivets
- Ceramic Tile Coasters with Napkins
- Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
- Tuna Can Swing-out Organizer
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Making Plarn
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths