This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Since I was a crocheter first, when I first learned to knit, I was taught the continental style, and this cast on method. It was an easy transition. It’s easy to work, quick to add stitches, and gives a nice, flexible edging. I find this cast on to be so versatile and comfortable that I use it for almost everything! But it’s especially useful for projects that need more flexibility, like a cowl, hat or garment to name a few. There are both photo and video tutorials in this tutorial."
Read NextDIY Gift Basket for Tea Lovers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover