Hand Painted DIY Driftwood Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Driftwoods are always a material that I love to have in my home, because I consider amazing how the salty water and the sea waves can transform a piece of wood in something so beautiful! And to be honest, they remind me Summer and my island! This year we had the chance with the kids to collect many of them, in different shapes and lengths, so when we came back to our home, it was the great opportunity to use them. What did we do? Something easy and full of color; and, we really enjoyed it! We made hand painted driftwoods and used them as a planter!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue
- Paint Brush
- Espresso Cup
DIY Project Instructions
Instructions From the Blogger
Let's start with the funny part! Colors everywhere! Just start drawing schemas and lines and dots and allow your imagination to create something without a pattern! Kids are actually great artists and they will create small masterpieces!
After you done, let them dry. You can keep them as they are, but if you want to protect the colors, just use a Sand Fixative Spray
Of course you can keep them as they are and decorate them in a bowl, or hang them on the wall. But for me, I wanted them to be the small raft for my Tillandsia Ιonantha, so I took hot glue and glued them together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Repurposed Map Cookie Tins
- Darling DIY Clothespin Trivets
- Ceramic Tile Coasters with Napkins
- Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
- Tuna Can Swing-out Organizer
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Making Plarn
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths