Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Halloween is just around the corner! Can you believe it?! I love decorating for Halloween, and I have been busy getting my craft on in preparation for the spooky season. Crayon art is big right now, and I think it is so fun. I have been wanting to try it for quite awhile now, but since I don’t have any canvases at home, I needed something else to work with. Enter the craft pumpkin! This project was a lot of fun, but it wasn't without some bumps in the road. Go to my tutorial to see how to make one for yourself, as well as how to avoid the mistakes I made!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates