This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"A quick and easy hairbow organizer to keep hold off all your little ones hairbows in a single place. This cute DIY hairbow holder is a decor accent to any room. A cute Monogram that organizes as well adds beauty to the room. Very easy to mae without any crafting experience. Ready in 30 minutes. why not start making it now. Start with a painted letter of your chioce or use modpodge to decorate any letter to fit your room decor. With options and variations and step by step instruction this will be easiest DIY project you can make. Enjoy crafting."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Monogram Wood Letter
- Scapbook paper
- Gluegun and sticks
- Decorations (optional)
Read NextMaking Plarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch