We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been dying to try some mason jar projects then look no further! This Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries project is the one for you. These DIY jar luminaries are easy to make and so pretty; they look like a fairy could fly right out of them. What better way to use mason jars than be creating cool lights that can make any room feel magical. These glittery DIY lights would make great gifts to friends as well; or, if you or someone you know is living the dorm life, this DIY project could be a great decor item.
Note from the designer: "These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Making Plarn
- Upcycled Bag Gift Wrapping
- How to Make Homemade Candles [Infographic]
- Pumpkin Crochet Coffee Cozy
- Mod Podge DIY Recipe Box
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Little House DIY Money Box
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress