We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been dying to try some mason jar projects then look no further! This Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries project is the one for you. These DIY jar luminaries are easy to make and so pretty; they look like a fairy could fly right out of them. What better way to use mason jars than be creating cool lights that can make any room feel magical. These glittery DIY lights would make great gifts to friends as well; or, if you or someone you know is living the dorm life, this DIY project could be a great decor item.
Note from the designer: "These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids