We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been dying to try some mason jar projects then look no further! This Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries project is the one for you. These DIY jar luminaries are easy to make and so pretty; they look like a fairy could fly right out of them. What better way to use mason jars than be creating cool lights that can make any room feel magical. These glittery DIY lights would make great gifts to friends as well; or, if you or someone you know is living the dorm life, this DIY project could be a great decor item.
Note from the designer: "These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand