Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been dying to try some mason jar projects then look no further! This Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries project is the one for you. These DIY jar luminaries are easy to make and so pretty; they look like a fairy could fly right out of them. What better way to use mason jars than be creating cool lights that can make any room feel magical. These glittery DIY lights would make great gifts to friends as well; or, if you or someone you know is living the dorm life, this DIY project could be a great decor item.
Note from the designer: "These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make Your Own Glass Aquarium
- How to Make a Compost and How to Use It
- Lynn Spencer, Nourish and Nestle
- Super Cheap DIY Eyeshadow Primer
- Andrea, Homemade for Elle
- DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
- How to Plant a Cutting Garden
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Lovable DIY Laundry Table
- Gravel DIY Play Area and Rustic Bench