Glam Gold DIY Pumpkin Garland
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Transform your artificial mini pumpkins into a gorgeous fall garland for your mantel! This is a very easy project in which you will simply give a boring set of faux pumpkins a glamorous makeover using gold spray paint, eye hooks, and twine to create a lovely new garland that can be placed on a mantel, a wall, a bookshelf, or even a railing. Celebrate fall with some bling... gold paint and pink bakers twine for the win!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Get Crafty: 26 DIY Craft Projects
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Upcycled Sweater Slipper Boots
- DIY Christmas Star Ornaments
- 34 Easy Upcycling Projects
- Gluten Free DIY Gift Basket
- DIY Summer Long Necklace with Real Moss and Beads
- DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
- Upcycled Bag Gift Wrapping
- New Year's Celebration Party Horns
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime