Glam Gold DIY Pumpkin Garland
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Transform your artificial mini pumpkins into a gorgeous fall garland for your mantel! This is a very easy project in which you will simply give a boring set of faux pumpkins a glamorous makeover using gold spray paint, eye hooks, and twine to create a lovely new garland that can be placed on a mantel, a wall, a bookshelf, or even a railing. Celebrate fall with some bling... gold paint and pink bakers twine for the win!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand