Glam Gold DIY Pumpkin Garland
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Transform your artificial mini pumpkins into a gorgeous fall garland for your mantel! This is a very easy project in which you will simply give a boring set of faux pumpkins a glamorous makeover using gold spray paint, eye hooks, and twine to create a lovely new garland that can be placed on a mantel, a wall, a bookshelf, or even a railing. Celebrate fall with some bling... gold paint and pink bakers twine for the win!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray