Framed Irish Proverb
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Looking for Silhouette craft projects? One of my goals is to use the craft supplies I have on hand rather than heading to the craft store to buy more. I have several HUGE tubs full of craft supplies and I know I really don’t need more. I’ve decided that Silhouette craft projects are a good way to use up some of the scrapbook paper I have. So, I decided to create a framed Irish proverb for the living room using one of my favorite sayings. If you have a different proverb or Bible verse you like, you could certainly use that saying in place of the one I used. So, just be sure that you have enough room in your picture frame to display the entire thing."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar