This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Framed Irish Proverb
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Looking for Silhouette craft projects? One of my goals is to use the craft supplies I have on hand rather than heading to the craft store to buy more. I have several HUGE tubs full of craft supplies and I know I really don’t need more. I’ve decided that Silhouette craft projects are a good way to use up some of the scrapbook paper I have. So, I decided to create a framed Irish proverb for the living room using one of my favorite sayings. If you have a different proverb or Bible verse you like, you could certainly use that saying in place of the one I used. So, just be sure that you have enough room in your picture frame to display the entire thing."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket
- Faux Concrete School Organizers
- Taco Lover DIY Gift Idea
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Denim Large Floor Cushion
- Double Layer Leather Bracelet with a Heart
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe