Framed Flowers For Home Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make these lovely framed flowers for home decor. Starting from a simple wood craft frame and selecting the most beautiful artificial flowers that will bring joy and life to the home decorations these lovely frames take only a few minutes to create. Pick the best colors for the season and roses are perfect all year long. Some glue and moss and voila a lovely decorating item for the home. Also great for a gift for friends and family."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- How To Make A Textured Crochet Mobile Pouch
- DIY Scrunchie Holder
- Glam Gold DIY Pumpkin Garland
- How To Make A Sliding Pegboard For Tool Storage!
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern
- Picture Frame Pin Cushion
- Get Crafty: 26 DIY Craft Projects
- DIY Summer Long Necklace with Real Moss and Beads
- Rustic Jewelry Organizer
- Ceramic Tile Coasters with Napkins
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Boo! Crochet Halloween Mug Rug
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Gold Shamrock Leather Earrings
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter