Felt Mondrian Heart
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When you really want to upcycle a vintage piano stool with glorious glass ball feet, but don’t want to permanently alter it, try this awesome stencil idea using felt instead of paint! This design is based on the abstract paintings Piet Mondrian is most famously known for with it’s signature primary-coloured red, blue and yellow squares and rectangles. Learn a new technique we’ve created to fuse the felt Mondrian heart right in place! If you heart our Mondrian heart, check out our link if you’re curious to know more! "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub