Fall Embroidery Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Create beautiful fall embroidered decor with this free embroidery design. Using just three stitches, you will enjoy hand stitching this autumn thread art. If you are new to embroidery, this pattern is perfect for you since there are a limited number of stitches to learn. The stitches used are the back stitch, the satin stitch and the fishbone stitch. The back stitch is quite easy, the other two take a little more time and patience, but they are not hard either."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- Unique Hand Stamped DIY Bottle Stopper
- Gorgeous DIY Painted Wine Glasses
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- DIY Copper Pipe Desk Organizer
- Cute Personalized House Keys
- Hair Scrunchies with Variations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments