Fairy House From A Pickle Jar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Fairy houses are intriguing in the garden, or in the home. Place a battery operated votive light inside this one to have a warm inviting glow from the windows! Would be cute as a night light for a child's bedroom! Tell them stories based around fairies, and use the fairy house as a prop! Fairy Houses are tiny whimsical dwellings that fairies live in. They can be used as part of a fairy garden inside or out."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesAll the details will be included in the short video:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids