Fairy House From A Pickle Jar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Fairy houses are intriguing in the garden, or in the home. Place a battery operated votive light inside this one to have a warm inviting glow from the windows! Would be cute as a night light for a child's bedroom! Tell them stories based around fairies, and use the fairy house as a prop! Fairy Houses are tiny whimsical dwellings that fairies live in. They can be used as part of a fairy garden inside or out."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesAll the details will be included in the short video:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern