Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Since my daughter took my paint chip bookmark to use herself, I decided that it was time to find another easy bookmark to make for myself. I have been decluttering my craft supplies and noticed that I have quite a lot of fabric I was going to use and never did. These fabric yo yo’s are super easy to make and use as a bookmark. There are a lot of different fabric yo yo ideas include planner clips, gift card attachments, bookmarks or card embellishments. Once you’ve created a few, it really takes only a few minutes to make one."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar