Easy Magic Pillowcase
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make the cutest pillow cases with only three seams! That's right three straight seams and you are done. These pillows are easy peasy. This is perfect for a beginner sewer, but those who see the end result will think you're a pro. For this project you will need fabric, thread, a sewing machine, sewing pins and a cutting mat and rotary cutter. I opted to use flannel for these pillow cases, but cotton fabric will work well too."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily