Easy Homemade Tissue Paper Flowers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Tissue paper flowers make a cute addition to any room, particularly kids room. Making these is easy peasy and it’s a great activity for kids too! They’re also pretty versatile! You can play around with both colors and shapes, you can make them in one color or combine colors and make rainbow flowers as I did. You could also use green wire instead of the skewers which will be great later when you arrange the flowers in a vase cause they’re easy to bend."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- Inverse Applique Pumpkin DIY Coasters
- DIY Small Jars with Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Hand Painted DIY Driftwood Planter
- Cardboard Pumpkins Wood Sign
- Glittery Lace Crown
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Quick and Easy Handbag Planters
- Wagner Furno 500 Heat Gun
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions