Easy Homemade Tissue Paper Flowers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Tissue paper flowers make a cute addition to any room, particularly kids room. Making these is easy peasy and it’s a great activity for kids too! They’re also pretty versatile! You can play around with both colors and shapes, you can make them in one color or combine colors and make rainbow flowers as I did. You could also use green wire instead of the skewers which will be great later when you arrange the flowers in a vase cause they’re easy to bend."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe