Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
- Pumpkin Pincushion