Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations