Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy natural air freshener. This only has two ingredients. It's perfect for small spaces like bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, or offices. It absorbs bad odors in the air to make the room smell better. Add essential oils for a light natural scent. I also have some suggestions for oils and blends that kill germs in the air for fresher air. This is a natural air freshener that's perfect for families, but make sure the oils are kid and pet friendly. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat