Easter Bunny Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With Easter approaching, try your hand at this adorable Easter Bunny wreath to dress up your front door. First crochet a 3-stitch tube, called an i-cord, and then feed the wire through the centre of the i-cord once the bunny is bent into shape. Additional wire forms the rustic circular wreath – covered in a 3-ply rope that is twisted onto the wire. Use up whatever you have on-hand or find the supplies at the dollar store! There’s a free pdf template to help get you started that's already scaled to size. It’s a fun little project to welcome Spring!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily