This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
EOS-Inspired Lip Balm Flower Gift
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This EOS-Inspired Lip Balm Flower Gift is a super cute and easy-to-make present that you can give anyone all year round. Whether you are just saying thank you or wanted to add a little extra sentimental touch to a birthday present, this paper craft is perfect! The fun spring colors and lively flower design makes this an even better pick-me-up kind of present in the colder seasons. Whenever you want to use this gift giving idea, it will undoubtedly put a smile on the person you are giving it to's face.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Pipe Cleaners
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Password Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square