EOS-Inspired Lip Balm Flower Gift
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This EOS-Inspired Lip Balm Flower Gift is a super cute and easy-to-make present that you can give anyone all year round. Whether you are just saying thank you or wanted to add a little extra sentimental touch to a birthday present, this paper craft is perfect! The fun spring colors and lively flower design makes this an even better pick-me-up kind of present in the colder seasons. Whenever you want to use this gift giving idea, it will undoubtedly put a smile on the person you are giving it to's face.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Pipe Cleaners
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Cute Upcycled DIY Notebooks
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Rustic Chalkboard DIY Recipe Box
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- How to Make Homemade Candles
- Stylish DIY Tablet Case
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot