Dog Leash Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Just like a real dog, this crafty version tugs at the heart strings! Today we’re showing you the ultimate guide to string art for beginners using an upcycled scrap of wood. I’ll show you how to make a custom art piece using a picture of your own dog. But this particular piece isn’t only artwork, it’s functional too: it double as a leash and bag holder. All it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a scrap of wood into a leash holder! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box