Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A DIY wire flower bookmark is a quick and easy project to make and kids will LOVE helping! Once you get the hang of making wire bookmarks you won’t be able to stop yourself from making extras to give away to friends who love to read. Wire bookmarks are kind of like a “fancy” paperclip for books. They hold your place in the book with some pizazz. You are using a flexible piece of wire and creating a design that will hold your page and also look adorable. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
There's nothing like a cheerful backyard to get you excited to spend time outside. Check out this tutorial to learn about this… Continue reading: "Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench"
- How to Make Fabric Twine
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- How to Make an Orange Peel Candle
- Blue Jean Planter
- Make Your Own Chinese Puzzle - Minutes To Make - Hours Of Fun! Recycle Project.
- Sea Glass Turtle Canvas
- How to Make Homemade Candles
- Faux Boxwood Topiary with DIY Terracotta Pots
- 34 Easy Upcycling Projects
- Diy Face Masks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chair Makeover
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks