Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A DIY wire flower bookmark is a quick and easy project to make and kids will LOVE helping! Once you get the hang of making wire bookmarks you won’t be able to stop yourself from making extras to give away to friends who love to read. Wire bookmarks are kind of like a “fancy” paperclip for books. They hold your place in the book with some pizazz. You are using a flexible piece of wire and creating a design that will hold your page and also look adorable. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter