This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy DIY reusable sponge pattern is the perfect way to make pretty sponges for wherever you are cleaning. Not only are these less expensive than the store bought options, you can also match the colors to your kitchen, or even make them to give as a gift This easy sewing project is perfect to use up odds and ends of fabric and cotton batting. You will need beginner sewing skills to make these sponges and the project takes about 15 to 20 minutes to make. Here is how to make them! "
Read NextDIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills