This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Necklace Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"In addition to crafting, I love nothing more than a good organizing session. I even volunteer to help friends with their own organizational struggles. Spring cleaning? Sign me up! That's where this project comes in. I combined two of my favorite things (crafting and organizing) in one to create a simple way to organize and spring clean my necklaces. No more tangled chains or losing pendants behind the dresser! And you will never guess what this is made from. Come check it out."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextTuna Can Pin Cushions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps