Diy Face Masks
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make your own face mask for personal use with a scrap of fabric and an old t-shirt. These face masks do NOT use elastic. Elastic can be irritating on your ears, so I figured out how to use pieces of an old shirt. These masks are easy to make with just 5 straight seams. You will need a piece of fabric that is 16 inches X 7 1/2 inches, a sewing machine, some thread, scissors and an old t-shirt to cut up."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids