Diy Disinfecting Wipes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make DIY disinfecting wipes with 70 percent alcohol per the CDC recommendations. I used flannel cloth so they are reusable and ecofriendly. You can use a thick paper towel or cut sheets or towels to use. If you cut fabric, it may unravel after washing. This recipe is for 1 cup of solution, but you can double it for a larger containers. Store any leftovers for later to refill your container as needed. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Faux Brick Shadow Box Diy
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Eucalyptus And Spearmint Sugar Scrub
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe