Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Diy Christmas tree ornament with 2 free patterns - How to make it two ways! This diy Christmas tree ornament by AppleGreen Cottage is great for decorating or gift-giving. The tree motif can be used separately as a tree ornament or in gift wrapping. Let your imagination guide you! When I was thinking of this ornament, I was looking for something that may be used in many ways. That's why I made the template in 3 sizes. Ornament, present topper, table decoration, or it can even be used as an applique on a pillowcase. (Spoiler alert: Plus get 12 additional free holiday sewing patterns here on the site!)"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket
- DIY Plaid Mason Jar
- Taco Lover DIY Gift Idea
- How to Make a Two-Tier Faux Galvanized Tray
- Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Blue Jean Planter
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
- Upcycled Denim Fruit Bowl
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass