This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Dementia Sensory Lap Mat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
""I have worked as an aged care nurse for 15 years and I have looked after many patients with dementia. I wanted to create a dementia sensory lap mat using recycled jewellery and other items that had great texture on the surface. Over the years I have noticed agitated patients who use these mats become calm and contented. They will sit and touch all the items and interact with the items such as the zippers and buttons.""
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDIY Chicken Fabric Weights
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe