This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"This project shows you how to decoupage a clock to give it a complete makeover. When I was learning how to decoupage, we took it a few steps further by adding texture onto the surface with stencils. If you’ve ever wondered what to do with old vintage clocks, this DIY should give you some inspiration. All it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a broken clock into a decor piece! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextMaking Plarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch