We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This project shows you how to decoupage a clock to give it a complete makeover. When I was learning how to decoupage, we took it a few steps further by adding texture onto the surface with stencils. If you’ve ever wondered what to do with old vintage clocks, this DIY should give you some inspiration. All it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a broken clock into a decor piece! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box