This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "DIY clothespin trivets can be a fun kids craft that is perfect to give as a gift. They are super easy to make and useful as well! They would be a great craft to make with a scout group as well. We are making 15 minute crafts or less that are all perfect for scout groups.To make these DIY Clothespin Trivets you will need clothespins and glue. This is such a simple craft idea."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
DIY Project Instructions
Take clothespins apart and discard metal piece.
We left our clothespins plain but you would also stain them, dye them, or paint them before assembling.
Assemble as shown with glue and allow to dry completely.
Your DIY clothespin trivets are complete and ready to be given to mom, dad, grandma, or grandpa!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket
- Faux Concrete School Organizers
- Taco Lover DIY Gift Idea
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Denim Large Floor Cushion
- Double Layer Leather Bracelet with a Heart
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe