We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "DIY clothespin trivets can be a fun kids craft that is perfect to give as a gift. They are super easy to make and useful as well! They would be a great craft to make with a scout group as well. We are making 15 minute crafts or less that are all perfect for scout groups.To make these DIY Clothespin Trivets you will need clothespins and glue. This is such a simple craft idea."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
DIY Project Instructions
Take clothespins apart and discard metal piece.
We left our clothespins plain but you would also stain them, dye them, or paint them before assembling.
Assemble as shown with glue and allow to dry completely.
Your DIY clothespin trivets are complete and ready to be given to mom, dad, grandma, or grandpa!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations