This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "DIY clothespin trivets can be a fun kids craft that is perfect to give as a gift. They are super easy to make and useful as well! They would be a great craft to make with a scout group as well. We are making 15 minute crafts or less that are all perfect for scout groups.To make these DIY Clothespin Trivets you will need clothespins and glue. This is such a simple craft idea."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
DIY Project Instructions
Take clothespins apart and discard metal piece.
We left our clothespins plain but you would also stain them, dye them, or paint them before assembling.
Assemble as shown with glue and allow to dry completely.
Your DIY clothespin trivets are complete and ready to be given to mom, dad, grandma, or grandpa!
Read Next3d Steampunk Heart
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Here's a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you've finished the food inside, make this… Continue reading: "Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister"
- 3d Steampunk Heart
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Bat And Ghost Diy Halloween Decorations With Craft Sticks
- Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
- How to Recycle Old Candles into Ice Candles
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Pumpkin DIY Flower Vase
- DIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
- Recycled Bottle Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve