DIY Light Reflector
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Need a reflector to get better lighting for your photos? This basic DIY light reflector is super easy to make and costs a fraction of a real one! Reflectors are a great way to cast beautiful light on your photography subjects. They’re particularly handy for food and craft bloggers who often times have to shoot their photographs indoors where the lighting is not the best. A DIY light reflector is very handy for those kinds of projects and saves you a few bucks if you don’t want to spend money on a real one."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids