DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Monogram etched mason jar glasses are easier to make yourself than you might think. Dont be afraid of using etching cream! These are great to make with your troop. The etching cream is a chemical and should be handled by an adult. But the monogram itself or shape could be chosen by the scout and added to the jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Mason jar mugs
- Etching cream
- Cutting machine or craft knife or scissors
- Straw mason jar lids (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cool Blue Mason Jar DIY
- Easy Homemade Tissue Paper Flowers
- DIY Storage Makeover
- DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- DIY Small Jars with Chalkboard Labels
- Autumn Leaves Apothecary Jar
- Beautiful DIY Beeswax Candles
- IKEA Hack DIY Jewelry Box
- How to Make Homemade Candles [Infographic]
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage