DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Monogram etched mason jar glasses are easier to make yourself than you might think. Dont be afraid of using etching cream! These are great to make with your troop. The etching cream is a chemical and should be handled by an adult. But the monogram itself or shape could be chosen by the scout and added to the jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Mason jar mugs
- Etching cream
- Cutting machine or craft knife or scissors
- Straw mason jar lids (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Curl Hair Without a Curling Iron
- Messy Top Knot Bun Tutorial
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
- Blue Chamomile Face Cream Recipe
- DIY Dandelion Salve
- How to Cut Your Own Bangs Tutorial
- DIY Plywood Coffee Table
- Wire Bike Basket DIY
- Geometric Clay Trivets DIY
- Delicious Homemade Mustard