DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Monogram etched mason jar glasses are easier to make yourself than you might think. Dont be afraid of using etching cream! These are great to make with your troop. The etching cream is a chemical and should be handled by an adult. But the monogram itself or shape could be chosen by the scout and added to the jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Mason jar mugs
- Etching cream
- Cutting machine or craft knife or scissors
- Straw mason jar lids (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils