DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Monogram etched mason jar glasses are easier to make yourself than you might think. Dont be afraid of using etching cream! These are great to make with your troop. The etching cream is a chemical and should be handled by an adult. But the monogram itself or shape could be chosen by the scout and added to the jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Mason jar mugs
- Etching cream
- Cutting machine or craft knife or scissors
- Straw mason jar lids (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Natural at Home Spa Skin Treatment
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Mini DIY Concrete Planters
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Unique Homemade Birdhouse Chandelier
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- Gentle Rose Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
- Easy Oven Cooked Bacon Recipe