DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Monogram etched mason jar glasses are easier to make yourself than you might think. Dont be afraid of using etching cream! These are great to make with your troop. The etching cream is a chemical and should be handled by an adult. But the monogram itself or shape could be chosen by the scout and added to the jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Mason jar mugs
- Etching cream
- Cutting machine or craft knife or scissors
- Straw mason jar lids (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter