This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Melted Bead Bowl Gift Basket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Next time you are at the craft store, walk down the kids crafting bead section. There you will find pony beads. You may remember these, or even see your own kids, creating necklaces and bracelets from these beads. But they also make for a great material to make your own melted bead bowl. Use this DIY crafty bowl as a catch all on your desk, fill with potpourri or use to create a fun-filled gift basket for a friend."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- Pony beads
- Oven safe bowl
- Cooking spray
DIY Project Instructions
Spray the oven safe bowl with cooking spray.
Pour a decent amount of pony beads into the bowl and push up the sides of the bowl as well as cover the bottom.
Once happy with the size of the bowl, place it in the oven at 350 degrees.
The beads will begin to melt, taking roughly 15 minutes. You will need to monitor the bowl in the oven to ensure proper melting. It may need more (or less) time in the oven.
Once cooled, twist the bead bowl out of the oven safe bowl. Gently wipe down the cooking spray on the outside of the bowl.
Fill the bowl with fun items such as lotions, small notepads, if using as a gift basket.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- Easy DIY Paper Wine Charms
- DIY Copper Pipe Desk Organizer
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Mod Podge DIY Recipe Box
- Heart-Shaped Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- DIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- DIY Password Book
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square