DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Candles are one of the most fun DIY crafts that you can do. They are quick, easy and just simply awesome to get started. The best part about making your very own candles is that you can just go wild with your imagination and accordingly customize them Today am sharing here DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle.These are just so adorable to look at and am sure , they would definitely please any chocolate lover.I have used Glass Teacups for this project. They would make the sweetest home decor or you can make them as gifts for your loved ones. Christmas is just around the corner.They would be ideal gifts and I do believe that homemade candles always make a great gift. Materials Used:- Paraffin Wax Glass Tea Cup Candle Wick Wick Holder Candle Dye"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- Unique Hand Stamped DIY Bottle Stopper
- Gorgeous DIY Painted Wine Glasses
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- DIY Copper Pipe Desk Organizer
- Cute Personalized House Keys
- Hair Scrunchies with Variations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments