DIY Harry Potter Time Turner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Jamie and I wracked our brains to come up with a great way to give Max his big birthday present this year; Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is coming to San Francisco later this year, and we bought tickets to see it in December. He knows that we’ll see it (eventually) but doesn’t know that we’ve already booked it.I had the idea to make a Time Turner after seeing a couple of DIY ones on Pinterest, and of course I had to put the Glowforge to work to make it!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- DIY Giant Candy Cane
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Linen DIY Cloth Napkins
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
- How To Mosaic On A Round Surface
- How to Make Homemade Candles
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- Adorable Christmas Gift Labels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!