This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Glitter Ring Dish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Today I have one of the most simple DIY projects of all time with you. While being a super simple craft it makes a cute and functional DIY room decor piece for teens. I know that glitter can be kind of messy but the technique I am sharing in this post makes it so that there will never be a speck of loose glitter. I used the same technique on a phone case, and you know those things get a lot of use. It held up great! But lets get into the DIY Glitter Ring Dish tutorial."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextThrifty Painted Wood Bowls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet