DIY Custom Coasters from Maps
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I received a set of map coasters from a good friend of mine when I was moving. She gave me one with the town we lived in, and another with the town we were moving to. It was not only a beautiful handmade gift, they tell such a great story, too! I've given these as hostess gifts, housewarming gifts, birthday and Christmas presents, and they are always well received! These custom coasters are very quick and easy to make. AND, they will cost you less than $2 per coaster to create!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Repurposed Map Cookie Tins
- Darling DIY Clothespin Trivets
- Ceramic Tile Coasters with Napkins
- Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
- Tuna Can Swing-out Organizer
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Making Plarn
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths