DIY Chicken Fabric Weights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These chicken fabric weights are an adorable way to keep your sewing patterns or fabrics from moving! So easy to make and great scrap busters! These little weights are also wonderful to display around the house or you could drop some essential oils on filling and use them as fresheners for your house, drawers or even your car. With Easter just around the corner you could whip up a bunch of these lovely chicken fabric weights and give them as gifts to friends and family."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Curl Hair Without a Curling Iron
- Messy Top Knot Bun Tutorial
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
- Blue Chamomile Face Cream Recipe
- DIY Dandelion Salve
- How to Cut Your Own Bangs Tutorial
- DIY Plywood Coffee Table
- Wire Bike Basket DIY
- Geometric Clay Trivets DIY
- Delicious Homemade Mustard