DIY Chicken Fabric Weights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These chicken fabric weights are an adorable way to keep your sewing patterns or fabrics from moving! So easy to make and great scrap busters! These little weights are also wonderful to display around the house or you could drop some essential oils on filling and use them as fresheners for your house, drawers or even your car. With Easter just around the corner you could whip up a bunch of these lovely chicken fabric weights and give them as gifts to friends and family."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Making Plarn
- Upcycled Bag Gift Wrapping
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Little House DIY Money Box
- Pumpkin Crochet Coffee Cozy
- How to Make Homemade Candles [Infographic]
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles