DIY Chicken Fabric Weights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These chicken fabric weights are an adorable way to keep your sewing patterns or fabrics from moving! So easy to make and great scrap busters! These little weights are also wonderful to display around the house or you could drop some essential oils on filling and use them as fresheners for your house, drawers or even your car. With Easter just around the corner you could whip up a bunch of these lovely chicken fabric weights and give them as gifts to friends and family."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Paper Wine Charms
- Mod Podge DIY Recipe Box
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Faux Boxwood Topiary with DIY Terracotta Pots
- Easy DIY Travel Bag
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Emergency Butter Candle
- Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Stylish DIY Tablet Case
- Thrift Store Mirror Gets a Makeover with Scrap Wood
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer