We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Having a phone stand is convenient, especially if you like to watch videos or shows on your phone. Rather than purchasing a conventional one from the store, make your own Colorful DIY Phone Stand. Not only is it a fun way to add a personal touch to your phone, but it’s also very affordable to make because it is a repurposed craft. This bright stand will add a cheerful splash of color to your phone. You can also make this as a creative gift for an avid cell phone user. Grab some toilet paper rolls and get started!
From the blogger: "Re-purposing is all about creativity! Check out this Easy DIY Phone Holder, a fun and easy way to reuse and recycle those toilet paper rolls."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- toilet paper rolls
- washi tape
- craft scissors
- push pins
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic