We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Having a phone stand is convenient, especially if you like to watch videos or shows on your phone. Rather than purchasing a conventional one from the store, make your own Colorful DIY Phone Stand. Not only is it a fun way to add a personal touch to your phone, but it’s also very affordable to make because it is a repurposed craft. This bright stand will add a cheerful splash of color to your phone. You can also make this as a creative gift for an avid cell phone user. Grab some toilet paper rolls and get started!
From the blogger: "Re-purposing is all about creativity! Check out this Easy DIY Phone Holder, a fun and easy way to reuse and recycle those toilet paper rolls."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- toilet paper rolls
- washi tape
- craft scissors
- push pins
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Terrarium
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar