Colorful DIY Pencil Case
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Sew the quickest diy pencil case using this super easy tutorial. Zippered pouches are perfect for storing and organizing all your small items. These diy pencil cases are super quick and easy to make. Fill them with a few cute sharpies or pencils, and you've got a great diy back-to-school gift! It will make agreat cosmetic pouch for a few makeup items and lipstick, or make it your key holder pouch! See how to make one in 10 minutes - or less!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Christmas is a time when we have to wrap a lot of presents of all shapes and sizes. Learn How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way with… Continue reading: "How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way"
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- Unique Hand Stamped DIY Bottle Stopper
- Gorgeous DIY Painted Wine Glasses
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- DIY Copper Pipe Desk Organizer
- Cute Personalized House Keys
- Hair Scrunchies with Variations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments