Colorful DIY Pencil Case
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Sew the quickest diy pencil case using this super easy tutorial. Zippered pouches are perfect for storing and organizing all your small items. These diy pencil cases are super quick and easy to make. Fill them with a few cute sharpies or pencils, and you've got a great diy back-to-school gift! It will make agreat cosmetic pouch for a few makeup items and lipstick, or make it your key holder pouch! See how to make one in 10 minutes - or less!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Glam Gold DIY Pumpkin Garland
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- DIY Oil Diffuser from a Perfume Bottle
- Mod Podge DIY Recipe Box
- Upcycled Sweater Slipper Boots
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- How to Make Homemade Candles
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers