Canning Ring Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you have rusty or old canning jar rings that you don't know what to do with? Use them to make this canning ring wreath. Other than the canning rings, everything else was from Dollar Tree. This wreath took less than an hour to make, and I only spent $3! You can use new rings, but I really liked the rust and the patina on the used rings. I used both silver and gold, and I like the contrast."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament