Braided Headband Knitting Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This braided headband is a fun little knitting project that will keep your ears warm on cold days. It also makes a wonderful last-minute gift to a friend or family member. The pattern features a braid flanked by 2 cables. The headband is knit flat back-and-forth and the shorter edges are seamed together. You will need less than one skein of yarn for this project. It's a great project if you want to practice knitting cables. Enjoy!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations