Birds In The Air Quilt Block
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"The Birds in the Air quilt block is a classic block that has been used since the era of the civil war. In this tutorial you will learn how to make TWO blocks at the same time. For this block you will start with half square triangles and rectangles. They are sewn in a specific pattern. Then a large rectangle is sewn to the pieced rectangle. Angled lines are drawn and sewn on. Then the cut down the center and you will have TWO Birds in the Air blocks."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- How to Grow Okra
- Grow Your Own Key Lime Tree
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf