This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Crochet Animal Appliques are absolutely so adorably cute to look at. These crochet animal appliques are very versatile. They can be used as embellishments on so many different types of crochet projects. They can be attached and sewn on to Crochet Blankets , Hats , Dresses , scarves , sweaters and many more. They can be used as they are, or you can make lovely wall hangings and buntings by joining them together. They are very quick and easy to make. Here is a basic pattern for Crochet Animal Face Applique . It is One Pattern for All , that is, the basic pattern is the same for all the Crochet Animals you wish to make. Once you have made the face applique ,you can sew on the facial features with a yarn needle. You can make them into Teddy Bear , Polar Bear , Frog , Tiger , Lady Bug ,Mickey Mouse and just about anything to your imagination. Just change the base yarn color according to the animal you wish to make. They are so much fun to whip up. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Read NextDIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills