This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic C2c Afghan Square In Hdc Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This pattern will explain how to crochet a Basic C2C Afghan Square in Half Double Crochet Boxes. There is also a video tutorial included. This pattern includes 12 sizes from 4" up to 27", and while I’m creating a throw pillow with my 16" square, the possibilities are endless! I'm using Red Heart Super Saver for my square, which is a worsted weight yarn. Similar yarns are Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value. You'll also need an I9/5.5mm crochet hook. If the finished size isn't essential to you, you can use any weight yarn from your stash with the respective crochet hook."
- 15 (40, 68, 110, 170, 240, 310, 415, 520, 640, 770, 945) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in the Buff colorway
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Soft Tape Measure (if gauge is essential for your project)
Read NextDIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Glove Box DIY Storage Pouch
- Thrift Store Basket Upcycle
- Earring Holder Upcycle
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Dental Floss Container Upcycle
- Spooky Halloween Fairy Garden
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- DIY Gift Basket for Tea Lovers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial