This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic C2c Afghan Square In Hdc Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This pattern will explain how to crochet a Basic C2C Afghan Square in Half Double Crochet Boxes. There is also a video tutorial included. This pattern includes 12 sizes from 4" up to 27", and while I’m creating a throw pillow with my 16" square, the possibilities are endless! I'm using Red Heart Super Saver for my square, which is a worsted weight yarn. Similar yarns are Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value. You'll also need an I9/5.5mm crochet hook. If the finished size isn't essential to you, you can use any weight yarn from your stash with the respective crochet hook."
- 15 (40, 68, 110, 170, 240, 310, 415, 520, 640, 770, 945) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in the Buff colorway
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Soft Tape Measure (if gauge is essential for your project)
Read Next3d Steampunk Heart
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Here's a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you've finished the food inside, make this… Continue reading: "Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister"
- 3d Steampunk Heart
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Bat And Ghost Diy Halloween Decorations With Craft Sticks
- Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
- How to Recycle Old Candles into Ice Candles
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Pumpkin DIY Flower Vase
- DIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
- Recycled Bottle Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve