This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"One of my favorite cut flowers is the arum lily. They always look stunning on their own or in a bunch grouped together in an unusual vase. We have some beautiful cultivars in our garden ponds and they flower profusely for most of the Summer. Sadly, when Autumn rolls around my homegrown supply of fresh arums dwindles to nothingness, which is why I decided to make myself these air-dry clay arum lilies. The tutorial includes a video that will show you just how easy they are to put together. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket
- Faux Concrete School Organizers
- Taco Lover DIY Gift Idea
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Denim Large Floor Cushion
- Double Layer Leather Bracelet with a Heart
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe